Tuesday 10 January 2012

Ode to a donut

Dear Donut
                                                                                                                           

You are the sweetest, marvelest dream in my life.
I like the way you attract me with rainbowish appearance.
When I touch you
You express your happiness with 'crunchy' sound.
When I see you
You welcome me with full of charmig smile.
When I was little boy
I had my first love with you.
My mom used to come back home with dreamy present.
Little children was in a splendid world with their mommy.
I can't forget eventhough I grew up.
I know that you are a adorable devil.
Tongue always greet you with a gentle handshake
But when you guys become together
White chewers starts to melt because of your honeyedness.
Maybe I will have to go to the most scariest place...
You are just like a brief headache to me.
I couldn't have you because I'm in a jail where you can't be with me.
Even our best friend, chocolate is not allowed.
Without you, I was in the cloud of depression.
Whatever, guess what I had today!
It was you, my old friend!
Covered with sparkling snow
Soft bread inside...
Any word belongs this world can't even show what I felt.
Someday I will see you in the house dunkin
As the time goes by
My happiness will grow bigger and bigger.

2 comments:

  1. This is excellent! I've never read such a yummy ode. I really want to head to the closest Krispy Kreme and buy a huge box of donuts, and not share them with anyone. Your descriptions of donuts are awesome, and I can almost taste one right now as I read. In a way I'm kind of angry at you for making me want something I can't have. ㅠㅠ

    When you finish this, why not put a picture of some donuts - perhaps your favorite kind. I hope your parents deliver you some donuts this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great description of doughnut! How would you think of an expression like "When I touch you, you express your happiness with 'crunchy' sound." You really tried to generate a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete