Wednesday 11 January 2012

Ode to my puppy

Umm.. We are the best friend, aren't we? I'm sorry because I can't take care of you.
Maybe two years ago? We met first. You seemed very nervous and tired of the new place. Well, I can't find anything like you were before now. I was so worried about you because you were crying a lot at that night. I wanted your mommy coud be alsobe with you but it was impossible.
I can't forget you eventhough I'm not with you. Two sparkling eyes, curious ears, clumsy shortl legs, shaking tail...... Remember we used to play soccer in the backyard? You were just like a little cute angel. In human being society it is hard to find someone like you. You express your feeling without hidig or lieing not as like people around me. Why can't people live like you?
When I belong to you I feel comfortable like a soft goodnight bed. When I'm sad, you become sad, When I'm happy, you become happy. I'm going to meet you in two weeks. The first thing I want to do when I get back home is having walk with you. You are always being curious with everything and you just jump around. But you always run back to me  and we just walk as if nothing happened.
It is getting colder and colder.  I should have made a blanket for you before I come here. You should remind that you are not a palarbear. When it is chilly outside, you should go back to your house and stay. You were always findin something doesn't matter if it's cold or not. I'm really worried because you can catch cold!
I'm like a good parents when I think about you. You can think it is just kind of admonition...... wrong!
That's because I love you.
I've got to tell you that you shouldn't eat anything you want. I'm really happy going outside with you but when you eat trashes on the ground i realy get angry. There is no way to punish you so i'm just warning you. It could be very serious problem to your health, little doggy. Please don't touch, smell or eat anything eventhough it looks delicious. I will trust you because you are not a baby anymore. You are already two years old. Bye Bye~



1 comment:

  1. Very cute and touching. I also have a small puppy at home, and I enjoy walking through the door and being jumped on by this little creature that thinks I'm the best.

    You write so well, but I can count 10 mistakes above that you would also find if you went back and looked. Spelling and spacing - things Blogger underlines before you post. Fix it up a little!

    All in all, excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete