Saturday 24 August 2013

Dear Diary 2011/12/26

How wonderful and comfortable this camp is! Today was the second day of academy. I did pretty well today. I made friends (but not many) and always concentrated on my buisiness. Although it was so chilly, our class and teacher tried and worked very hard. I realized that many students who came here are highly intelligent and almost geniuses. Eventhough it was short time of meeting, I can easily surmise that they are gifted and real hard worker in many ways. Also they were not only smart but also handsome and sociable. Frankly speaking I admire them. I will find their merits and follow it.
Let me introduce what I saw and experienced today. When I woke up I was exhilarating despite waking up earlier compare to my daily life. Maybe because the bed was soft and comfy. I had delicious breakfast in cafeteria and went to have a level test. I mean, the speaking test. I had butterflies in my stomach because it was first time facing foreign teachers in this shool. However I enjoyed the test because he (I don't really remember the name) chose fun topics for me. I strudied and summarized the story about pirates and fast food before the dialogue but it didn't help me. As I said before it was because the teacher gave me some personal questions and no question belongs to the paper what I have prepared. It was a good chance to know each other. After the interview we moved to the another building. It was gym and we had orientation up there. I could see the rules and time table of this camp. Whatever, I really liked how they (some teachers and students in KMLA) express their attitude by clothing. They were wearing Korean traditional cloth, Hanbok! I've heard of it before but I haven't seed it yet. Since then, I had a dream. I will come back here someday and wear Hanbok just as what they wear in here.
It is beginning of this camp. Who knows how and what kind of situation will I face? I am willing to make more friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment