Sunday 25 August 2013

Dear Diary 2011/12/28

So sleepy today! We regularly started second self-studying class yesterday and I couln't sleep until almost midnight. I used to sleep a lot so I couldn't concentrate well today. However all the programs were getting harder and harder as the day pass. But still I believe I can do everything 'cause I'm a passionate person. The most intensive program I had today was Mock Trial. It is kind of a debate which has meaning of 'imitating the real court'. Actually we do what lawyer, witness or accused do. The athmosphere was so good (better than yesterday) because of these various kind of fun programs. Everyone think this debating class is very important same as my thought. Therefore I'm paying more attention and effort on evolving it. But when I try to do all kinds of stuff that teachers gave me including preparing Mock Trial, I hope if I could use my own laptop. As we are living in the ocean of information, there would be no harshness between getting information. I didn't bring mine because I thought P.As gonna take it away from me. I'm regrating it. I also need more time to work on Mr.Garrioch's class, bloging. The easiest and most proper way to research is to use computer. So I'm planning to ask my parents if they can send my laptop. Oh by the way I chose C.A (Club Activity) today. First one was basketball because I love basketball. I have played basketball as team of our school. I love playing hockey but I couldn't play  it in Korea. Second thing is movie club. It seems watching movies and state their opinion about it. Nobody hates watching movies and I expect there  would be numerous fun films. I expect Mission Impossible series are on the track because I was totally insane fan of Tom Cruise then. The last activity was volunteer of cleaning. I can't even guess what they are doing during that period. I think a real volunteering is not just cleaning around this school. However I still think it is worth trying so I checked that.
Millions of assignments are waiting for me. Let me stop writing this journal and begin researching again!

No comments:

Post a Comment