Sunday 25 August 2013

Dear Diary 2011/12/27

Wow! The third day of school! I met so many people today. Not only friends but also teachers. I got up early today because I was so excited to start the day. As always, morning shower made me happy with it's warm stream. I'm really satisfied with it. I was fluttering around more than yesterday because I was going to have regular class, starting from now. It is always nervous but it can also be a good chance to know each other more naturally. Whatever, after finishin opening ceremony (It was a little tedious) we started to move to the other buildings. In fact I'm in class 20. It is kind of middle level class but all my classmates are really good at speaking.
The first class was math (exept the advisor time) period. I thought our class will study third grade math in English but there was a kind of exeption. Everyone reviewed the book including me. I didn't think it was waste of time because I will somehow study this part next year. Solving questions were not that hard eventhough I've learned it a long time ago. The luckiest thing was that my favorite subject was getting closer soon. So I was being ready for it. After that we had lunch & lunch break and went back to homeroom where Mr.Humphrey was waiting for debating class. Debating is a special activity because it needs necessity to study both speaking and self-thinking. Also debate is interactive activity. These days government want us to study everyday everynight. I think it's not a good idea which Mr.Ganse also mentioned. We need creative and interactive education to become a REAL scholar. I believe that is the reason and purpose we are learning English. However we are going to perform the courtplace situation by seperated teams, The Defence and The Accuse. Teacher said we will change own part after doing it and final purpose of having debate class is contest on last day. None of us expressed their feelings but still, I could see their eyes burning with competitive soul. I realized myself I had to be more intensive and become a hard worker. GLPS...... I could see my English skill improving every single day eventhough only three days passed. More I work, More I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment